We had a good weekend. One of those weekends where you knock out the to-do list (admittedly, it was a modest to-do list), but there's still time to relax. This was certainly helped by the fact that I was able to pull some food out of my freezer for a couple of meals. Love that!
Looking ahead to the coming week, here's what's on the menu:
Looking ahead to the coming week, here's what's on the menu:
Southwest shepherd's pie, cole slaw
pineapple kale stew, brown rice
broccoli soup
bean burgers, mashed potatoes
no hurry vegetable curry (slow cooker recipe)
Also planning to make, at Silas' request, some date nut snacks.
It just occurred to me that this is our last full week before Thanksgiving. It's also Millie's last week of homeschool co-op before the holidays. As much as the holidays can be crazy busy with all the planning and shopping, I am looking forward to a change from some of the things we've had on the schedule for the fall. Silas is already asking when we can decorate for Christmas, so I'd say the kids are eager for the holidays.
For some meal planning inspiration, check out the hundreds of menus over at Organizing Junkie. Happy Monday!
It just occurred to me that this is our last full week before Thanksgiving. It's also Millie's last week of homeschool co-op before the holidays. As much as the holidays can be crazy busy with all the planning and shopping, I am looking forward to a change from some of the things we've had on the schedule for the fall. Silas is already asking when we can decorate for Christmas, so I'd say the kids are eager for the holidays.
For some meal planning inspiration, check out the hundreds of menus over at Organizing Junkie. Happy Monday!