Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tea Time

There are two circumstances that tend to increase my tea intake: cold weather and pregnancy. During this last part of pregnancy I'm brewing several cups a day, so it's been nice to have a couple of accessories that make the process not only easier but more pleasurable. My mom got both of these for me for Christmas a couple of years ago, and they have certainly been put to good use.

The first is the IngenuiTEA teapot. This is perfect for brewing loose-leaf tea. A far superior system to the tea balls I used for some time. It's easy to use and easy to clean, and I love that it keeps the tea covered while it steeps.

The other is this glass water kettle. Since I've always kept a kettle on the stove, it's great to have one that looks so nice. Not to mention how convenient it is to be able to see the water level, and also to be able to see when the water is boiling.

So I'm boiling water and making tea in style!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin