And then as a bonus, on our way home we stopped at a local fruit stand and I got a great deal on a half bushel of Red Haven peaches. I'm ready to make some peach pie. Mmmmmm.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Beach Trip
Over the weekend we took the kids for their first trip to the beach. The weather was just perfect, and the kids had a blast. We camped for two nights and spent the days playing at the beach and hiking. The second night we watched a gorgeous sunset over Lake Michigan, then watched the moon rise while listening to storytelling around a campfire on the beach. Good memories!


And then as a bonus, on our way home we stopped at a local fruit stand and I got a great deal on a half bushel of Red Haven peaches. I'm ready to make some peach pie. Mmmmmm.
And then as a bonus, on our way home we stopped at a local fruit stand and I got a great deal on a half bushel of Red Haven peaches. I'm ready to make some peach pie. Mmmmmm.