Monday, February 16, 2009

Menu Plan - Week of February 16

Is it still Monday? After a long weekend away everything is still feeling a bit mixed-up. We had a very fun, very full weekend, but it's always so good to be home after some time away. Our family collectively breathes a happy sigh when we are back in the familiar surroundings of home.

Our weekend was very junky, as far as food is concerned. So I'm looking forward to eating some good veggies this week. And I need to get groceries, which I will probably do tomorrow night. So, the menu plan:

Tuesday - Rice and Beans (this is one of my standard still-need-to-go-grocery-shopping meals)

Wednesday - Quinoa Salad

Thursday
- Chili, Baked Potatoes

Friday - Spinach Lasagna (I have a recipe I like for this, but I recently saw a recipe for spinach lasagna made in a slow cooker, so I may try that)

Saturday
- Sweet Potato Burritos

Also in the plans for this week: unpacking, laundry, and more laundry. And hopefully a little blogging!

For more Menu Plan Monday, visit Organizing Junkie.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin