I think the big winner from last week's menu was the Ethiopian Lentil Bowl and homemade naan. The lentils turned out exactly as I had in mind. And the naan was equally wonderful. I'll plan to post recipes with pictures later on, but right now our internet connection is patchy at best, so if I even get this post up, I'll consider myself lucky.
For this week's menu, I've got bean burgers here again, since I had to switch things around just a bit last week and the burgers didn't get made. Then on Friday we are headed out of town for a part-work, part-play weekend. Tom will be video-taping some sessions at our church's student conference, and the kids and I are tagging along, since it happens to be at an indoor water park! But until then, here's the plan for suppers:
Monday - Bean burgers, roasted potato wedges, cole slaw
Tuesday - Roasted ratatouille, spinach pie
Wednesday - Coconut curry tofu
Thursday - Pasta with tomato sauce
Friday - Heading out of town!
If you're looking for more supper inspiration, check out the posts at Organizing Junkie. Have a happy monday!