Millie is in a Thanksgiving play tonight put on by our homeschooling group. She's actually old enough to have a little line in the play, which she belts out with lots of confidence. So I'm finally seeing one of the benefits of her loud voice.
But Millie and Tom have left for the play, and sadly I'll be staying home with the little boys tonight. About an hour ago Silas started alternating between walking around like a zombie and laying down while staring off into space. He's clearly unwell, and now he's asleep (even though he took a good nap today). Since I had seen the practices, and because there is always the chance that I would have to step out if Isaac started crying, it seemed best for me to stay home and send Tom.
But he took the video camera, and I'm sure we'll get some nice pictures of our little pilgrim. I got her all dressed before they left, and she did look awfully cute.