I'm 39 weeks today! So it's no wonder that labor is on my mind. Looks like I won't be laboring on Labor Day, but I did think it would be fun to participate in this meme over at Rocks in My Dryer and post a brief recap of my past two labors.
How long were your labors?
Baby #1, 7 hours from the time contractions got serious, but 27 hours from the time my water broke
Baby #2, 4 hours from the time contractions got serious, but 22 hours from the time I suspected I might be in labor
How did you know you were in labor?
Baby #1, water breaking
Baby #2, when I couldn't sleep through contractions
Where did you deliver?
Baby #1, hospital
Baby #2, at home
Drugs?
None
C-section?
Nope
Who delivered?
Well, I like to say that I did the hard work of delivering both babies, and my husband was the one who did the catching. :)