We are officially in the home stretch, and yes, I do realize I am officially "out there". But even with this large belly, I'm feeling really good, and maybe even enjoying a bit of an increase in energy as the nesting instinct kicks in.
We had a really good visit last week with our midwife. She came to our home and we managed to have a nice check-up and chat, even with 3 very! excited! children! who had much they wanted to add to the conversation. Yes, even Isaac wanted to get in on the fun by singing his rendition of twinkle, twinkle little star. Everything looks good with both me and baby, and we are technically good to go "any day"!
Of course, I fully expect it to be at least two more weeks, if not three, before this little one makes an appearance. I still have a long to-do list, so we'll be trying to make the most of each day.
