Monday, June 7, 2010

A Few New Things

Haircut for me. With warmer weather and baby on the way, I was feeling the need to lose some length. It feels good.
~
No more diapers for Isaac - maybe really soon? We take a "slow and steady" approach with potty learning, so we've been working on this with Isaac for several months, mostly at his initiation. He's been dry in the morning and after naps lately, and telling me when he needs to go. So, I think if I just commit to working on it with him, we might actually be out of diapers. I'm thinking this will be an "at-home" week for this purpose.
~
A new niece! My younger brother and his wife welcomed their first baby last week, little Isla Belle. Can't wait to meet her next month.
~
Picnic table for the kids. A spur-of-the-moment project that Tom built with some wood he had on hand. The kids requested doing splatter painting to decorate the table, which Tom facilitated. These kids have the best dad ever.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin