Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bring on the Firsts

Since the beginning of January, Millie has been delightedly observing when we do something for the first time in 2010. It was more frequent at the start. First pancakes in 2010! First time to watch TV in 2010! It seems we've used up most of the "firsts" by now. But I realized that with the warmer weather this week, we had a few lovely firsts for the year.

~~First time to open up the garage and pull out the bikes, scooters, and other wheels

~~First sighting of the tulips in our front yard

~~First thunderstorm

~~First cut flowers on our table - daffodils from Trader Joe's (which I couldn't resist for $1.49)

It's been such a surprisingly pleasant early March. The nice days have been interspersed with rainy ones, which makes us all the more eager to get out when the sun does shine.
And I think this may be the first time this year I've seen the shadow of my pregnant profile.

This post is linked to:
Blog Widget by LinkWithin