Sunday, February 7, 2010

Menu Plan - Week of February 8

So, what's been going on around here? Not too much I suppose. We have mostly been staying in, avoiding the cold weather. I've been doing lots of reading. I read some really good books last month, and I'm already making my way through several new books that I just got from the library, also some excellent ones. I happened to pick up a book about green smoothies, and I'm really excited about trying a few of the "recipes". I rarely follow a specific recipe for smoothies, as I tend to make them up according to what we have on hand. But I've been very motivated to step up the amount of dark leafy greens in our diet, and I'm excited about incorporating more green smoothies into our menus. As for menus, I don't have quite as many dishes planned for this week's menu, since we'll be out of town next weekend. But this is what I do have planned:

Salad for supper

Baked beans, roasted potatoes, kale slaw

Orzo with veggies, baked tofu, sauteed greens

No hurry vegetable curry

Hope you've had a great weekend, and that your week is off to a good start!

For more menu ideas, visit Organizing Junkie.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin