
In case you didn't know, 5 Minutes for Mom is hosting The Ultimate Blog Party starting today, and continuing for the next week. Head on over to join in on the fun!
And if you're here from 5 Minutes for Mom, welcome!
I'm Hannah, and I'm mom to three little ones: Millie (5 1/2), Silas (almost 3) and Isaac (6 months). My husband and I have been married for nearly 8 years.
I've only been blogging for less than a year, but I'm really enjoying it and finding that it's not only a great outlet, but also gives me some motivation to try new recipes and learn new things. It's also been fun to meet and learn from other moms who are blogging about this crazy thing called motherhood.
I really enjoy writing about topics related homemaking, including healthy eating and gardening, as well as the occasional kitchen tip.
My other passions include homebirth, breastfeeding, frugality, and natural family living. I'm also excited about this adventure of learning at home with my children.
My top prize picks would be any one of the Target gift cards, donated by:
#19 - Shoot Me Now
#21 - Agoosa
#22 - Beginner Baby Blog
Other prizes that I'd love: 7, 11, 20, 43, 58, 68, 88, 89