I am gradually starting to do more around the house these days. Tom is still usually taking care of breakfast for the kids, but I'm getting into a routine of being able to take care of the other meals. I'm also managing to stay on top of laundry. This has increased since we're using cloth diapers with Isaac. But I've stopped hanging the laundry out and am using the dryer instead, which feels like a very easy task after line-drying everything all summer.
We took Isaac in for a weight check yesterday, and in 5 days he had gained 8 ounces, so we are on track! Our LC said that an ounce a day is good, so it's nice to know that he is getting more than enough of what he needs. He is just a slow nurser, it seems. So I've been settling in for some long nursing sessions, which I don't mind a bit; it just takes some planning and forethought with regards to Millie and Silas.
I can hardly believe how quickly the days are going by. Seems like the week just started, and now we are coming up on the weekend again. Not that I'm complaining, because right now Saturdays and Sundays are the most restful days of the week with Tom around to help control the chaos.