I've done my best to drink plenty of red raspberry leaf tea during my last two pregnancies. I'm actually not much of a tea drinker, but red raspberry leaf tea strengthens the uterine muscles, meaning that it may help the uterus to work more efficiently during labor. And I am all about an efficient uterus when it comes time to deliver! The flavor of red raspberry leaf is mild, so it makes a decent tea. I usually do add some honey.
While red raspberry leaf is especially good for pregnant women, it's really excellent for anyone. It contains large amounts of vitamins C and E, as well as many essential minerals, including calcium.
Loose-leaf tea is the way to go, as opposed to boxed tea bags. Loose leaves will tend to be fresher and more flavorful. I ordered my bulk red raspberry leaves from Mountain Rose Herbs. In addition to the red raspberry leaf tea, I also ordered their Women's Balancing Blend, which is just excellent. In addition to red raspberry leaf, it also contains peppermint, chamomile, a bit of stevia, and a few other beneficial ingredients. I've been really impressed with the flavor, and I actually prefer it now over just the plain red raspberry leaf tea.
It is harder for me to get around to brewing tea now that the weather is warm. Soon I'm planning to try brewing a large amount and then putting it in the fridge and enjoying some iced tea.