Sunday, December 6, 2009

Menu Plan - Week of December 7

First, a little weekend recap. I made these cookies for a cookie exchange:

Cranberry roll-up freezer cookies, which turned out to be not overly sweet and not overly difficult. Two good things, in my book. You can find the recipe here.

I also managed to fit in a bit of knitting and started a new sewing project. It's so nice to be doing something creative.

And the final bit of weekend news is that Millie has the chicken pox, which we discovered Saturday morning. She's doing fine and generally feeling okay. But, since she hasn't had as much of an appetite, I asked her for some input on this week's meals. So several of the items on our menu are her suggestions:

Corn chowder

Salad for supper

Lentil Walnut Salad (new recipe we're trying), roasted cauliflower

Homemade pizza (Millie wants pineapple and mushrooms on her slices)

Pierogies, fruit salad

For more menu planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin